Thanks to the efforts of Syd and her mom (and Rumer!) we've been able to get quite a bit unpacked and put away. Despite having very little closet space, we have a redonkulous amount of kitchen cabinet space; we have a special spatula drawer, about which we are both pretty stoked. See below.
Palila - keep your ladles away from me. We just got rid of all of ours and are now down to the rarely used 1. : )
Kathy - Thanks! I was cold so Abby gave me the only warm thing she could find. Then I took picture in it which made me look extremely 80s preppy (with the turtle neck underneath). Rock.
3 comments:
Do you need any ladles? Because we have 9, and are willing to permanently share.
holy herff jones sweatshirt batman! love it!
Palila - keep your ladles away from me. We just got rid of all of ours and are now down to the rarely used 1. : )
Kathy - Thanks! I was cold so Abby gave me the only warm thing she could find. Then I took picture in it which made me look extremely 80s preppy (with the turtle neck underneath). Rock.
Post a Comment