Monday, November 3, 2008

couches and monkies

Sunday was a super great day at the Casa; well, really Saturday was as well. After Syd's show at Dad's Garage, she, Math, and I went couch shopping. Math has a really discerning taste concerning creature comforts so we knew he'd be a great person to have along. Five stores, five hours, and a lot of sitting later, we had ordered this:


It's microfiber, wickedly comfortable, and freaking RED! In this well-lit, white room, it's a huge dose of color that makes us really happy. We just sat on it in the dark for 10 minutes last night.

Also, Brother Kenneth came by to check out the new digs and begin planning for his experimental permaculture garden he and I (and his actual brother) will be creating. Our plans are of course sky-high, but I think we can accomplish so many wonderful things that I can hardly wait to get started.


2 comments:

Riley said...

Terrific news.

Unknown said...

I have been hearing about this couch friends....CONGRATS ON HOME! Yall are the most awesome-est, best-est gals I know....it's just true. I cannot deny it! Im thinking you need a prostitute as a backyard warming present...I have some extra... :)