Yeah...so we kept him. We fell in love with him and just couldn't let him leave. Not that we had anyone to give him to, but even if we had, I don't think we could have given him up. So he went to the vet on Monday and got a check up. They don't know if he's ever had vaccines or anything like that (since he was probably a foreclosure dog) but they fixed him up with everything he needed. Also, they figured out that he didn't have heart worms (thank god) and also didn't have a microchip (thank god, cause...I don't think I could have returned him to his stupid owners). So, on Wednesday, he went back for a snipsnip (eek!), microchip and de-worming. Apparently he "had a lot of worms"...ewww. His surgery was routine and although he was a little whiny when he got home, he didn't seem to mind the whole thing very much. He's such an agreeable dog!
Tuesday night, Devon was in town and somehow at dinner we decided to invade Candace's house and check out her newest Rock Band disc. What we didn't know is that she is a little bit obsessed with SingStar - as in she has 5+ discs! Of course, that turned into an all night crazytown adventure with all 6 of us (me, Abby, Devon, Turner (who's in town staying with us), Candace and Todd) taking over the mic/guitar/drums at some point. There are pics on facebook, but I'll show the the funniest ones here:






1 comment:
Oh Pete! You had a lot of worms because some stupid poop face left you in a parking lot. I hate them but in the end it was great because now you are part of our family! I can't wait to see you again. I hope you are recovering from surgery well.
Gaskellis' - I will like to see more pictures of RePete Please!
Love you!
Post a Comment